Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Diverse Solutions Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Question IDX Report for Mobile Registrations?

When someone registers on dsSearchAgent, I can view that contact in the Control Panel, click IDX Report and see what listings that contact has been viewing.

However, when someone registers on dsSearchAgent Mobile, if I click on their IDX Report it's always blank (no data). Does the IDX Report not work for users who register on the Mobile app?

It's frustrating because I'm getting quite a few registrations via the Mobile app, but I have no idea if they're in my target market or not.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike McGee View Post
    When someone registers on dsSearchAgent, I can view that contact in the Control Panel, click IDX Report and see what listings that contact has been viewing.

However, when someone registers on dsSearchAgent Mobile, if I click on their IDX Report it's always blank (no data). Does the IDX Report not work for users who register on the Mobile app?

It's frustrating because I'm getting quite a few registrations via the Mobile app, but I have no idea if they're in my target market or not.
    Hi Mike,

The content that a User looks at when the Register/Use Mobile IDX should be getting logged into the IDX Report Tab in the Control Panel, however, it sometimes does take a little while for the information to update from what they're doing on Mobile to show up in that Tab.. more so than it does when a User uses just dsSearchAgent.

Are you seeing this with all Users no matter how long you wait to view the IDX Report Tab?
    David
    Support: 877.348.7654 Ext.2
    Website | Blog | Help Desk | Forum | Submit A Ticket

Yes, nothing ever shows up in the IDX Report tab for mobile users.

Super Moderator
    Yes, nothing ever shows up in the IDX Report tab for mobile users.
    Hi Mike,

I was able to confirm that with the Mobile IDX, it should only be showing Favorites in the IDX Report Tab in the Control Panel, it will not aggregate any other information from the Mobile Device. So you should see at least this happening there on your end. Would you be able to confirm that that's working not having any issues?
    David
    Support: 877.348.7654 Ext.2
    Website | Blog | Help Desk | Forum | Submit A Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Daveed View Post
    Hi Mike,

I was able to confirm that with the Mobile IDX, it should only be showing Favorites in the IDX Report Tab in the Control Panel, it will not aggregate any other information from the Mobile Device. So you should see at least this happening there on your end. Would you be able to confirm that that's working not having any issues?
    Yes, I do see that it shows Favorites, I find however very few mobile registrations actually save favorites. I really wish we could get a regular IDX report for mobile visitors so I can see what they're looking at. I'm getting lots of mobile registrations, but I'm not sure if which ones are worth following up on. We need to prioritize following up on leads based on which visitors are actually in our target market niche and which are not, and without the IDX report we are in the dark. Any chance this could be added in the near future?

Any chance this could be added in the near future?
    Hey Mike,

It's one of the many things at the top of my personal wish list. We are making a push for many new features this year. So, while I can't make any specific promises that it will be done or give an ETA (I know you hate when I say that!)... I will personally be pushing to get more data added for your mobile visitors to the CP. I've actually pushed for this a few times recently. And I'll be continuing to push because I believe it will be a very valuable tool for you all.

I agree with Mike. Thanks for staying on top of this Lindsay.