Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Diverse Solutions Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Adding Text to Forms

Is there a way to add text to a form? I would like to list some of the benefits of registration with the form.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by RayBlaile View Post
    Is there a way to add text to a form? I would like to list some of the benefits of registration with the form.
    Hi Ray,

Are you building a Form in the Control Panel and trying to do that or are you referring to adding text to the actual Registration Form? I wasn't entirely sure what you were trying to do on your end...
    David
    Support: 877.348.7654 Ext.2
    Website | Blog | Help Desk | Forum | Submit A Ticket

I want the actual registration form to have text. Something that describes the benefits of registration, not just the fact that they can view whatever property they are currently on. I assumed I would have to build it in AgentReach and the set it as the registration form in the IDX control panel.

Quote Originally Posted by RayBlaile View Post
    I want the actual registration form to have text. Something that describes the benefits of registration, not just the fact that they can view whatever property they are currently on.
    It would be great if we could add some compelling benefits of registration. Check out the registration pop-up on this site: http://www.premieratlantarealestate....anta-ga-30327/

It includes videos touting benefits of registration. That's smart!

Super Moderator
    Hello Ray and Mike,

I do see what you're referring to now and it would definitely make for a good Suggestion to send up to our Programmers. I can confirm that at this point there isn't any way to go in there to modify the Registration Form like you're wanting but I can definitely submit a Suggestion to see if our Programmers can modify this in a future update to the product.

I can see it being a very useful and helpful Feature to have for those that are on the fence about signing up on the IDX, which in turn would make it so that you can capture more leads.
    David

Since this was posted, that specific property has sold... so there will be no Registration popup... however you can still see the example that is referred to by clicking the "Sign UP" button on the top right.... this is for future folks reading this post..
    Free 20,000 key phrase Real Estate Adwords Account(Ask Me How) 52payperclick_com

Hello,

We would like to remove the first name, last name and phone number fields from initial registration popup. These are not required fields and I can tackle half of this with CSS (removing the input box), however, the label text is the problem because it has no defining class or ID therefore I'm not able to remove it. I can't locate this html form... it must be served up from you guys. Any thoughts on this?... Anyone??

Thanks in advance,

LG

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by laddius View Post
    Hello,

We would like to remove the first name, last name and phone number fields from initial registration popup. These are not required fields and I can tackle half of this with CSS (removing the input box), however, the label text is the problem because it has no defining class or ID therefore I'm not able to remove it. I can't locate this html form... it must be served up from you guys. Any thoughts on this?... Anyone??

Thanks in advance,

LG
    Hello!

Can you let me know which one of our Products that you're using?
    David

form mod

Quote Originally Posted by Daveed View Post
    Hello!

Can you let me know which one of our Products that you're using?
    IDXpress WordPress Plugin. Thanks and look forward to your reply.

Ladd

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by laddius View Post
    IDXpress WordPress Plugin. Thanks and look forward to your reply.

Ladd
    Hello Ladd,

Natively there isn't any ways to remove those Fields through the Plugin, and because a lot of the content generated by our Plugin is hosted on our end, there may be some changes that you're trying to make on the back end that won't work entirely because you won't have access to everything on your end.

You may ultimately not be able to do this but you may need to do some more trial and error on your end to see if there is anything you can do to code your way around that functionality.
    David