Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Diverse Solutions Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Juicebox error

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    Hellos, I am getting the Juicebox error now regardless of www or non-www. Any ideas?
    Hi Toby,

This may have been caused by an update if you installed any updates recently. Would you be able to Link me to where you're currently see this happen on your Site?
    David
    Support: 877.348.7654 Ext.2
    Website | Blog | Help Desk | Forum | Submit A Ticket

I'm working on a WordPress site and I noticed the IDX was working fine. I installed a security plugin that attempts to harden /wp-content by adding an .htaccess file with the following code:

<Files *.php>
    deny from all
    </Files>

When this .htaccess file is placed in /wp-content, then the "juicebox error: config xml file not found." never fails. Take the .htaccess file out and it works fine.

Is there a way to set an exception for the IDX plugin so that you can have the added safety of the .htaccess file AND have the IDX plugin work, too?

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by steve_s View Post
    I'm working on a WordPress site and I noticed the IDX was working fine. I installed a security plugin that attempts to harden /wp-content by adding an .htaccess file with the following code:

<Files *.php>
    deny from all
    </Files>

When this .htaccess file is placed in /wp-content, then the "juicebox error: config xml file not found." never fails. Take the .htaccess file out and it works fine.

Is there a way to set an exception for the IDX plugin so that you can have the added safety of the .htaccess file AND have the IDX plugin work, too?
    Hello Steve,

For this particular question, you may want to detail out what you did on your end and what issue you're seeing in an Email and send it to [email protected] so we can forward it up to our Programmers to see if that's possible or not.

From what it sounds like, it sounds like the issue that you're having is only caused when you installed the Security Plugin, and if that's the case then it's a conflict between the Plugin that you're installing and the dsIDXpress Plugin, and we may not be able to do anything about that but we still want to be follow up with Programming to be 100% certain.
    David
    Support: 877.348.7654 Ext.2
    Website | Blog | Help Desk | Forum | Submit A Ticket

Deactivated all plugins and nothing changed. Still getting the Juicebox error.
    Toby Barnett, REALTORŪ
    Keller Williams Realty, Inc - Marysville
    Website | Blog | Property Search | Search Foreclosures | Exclusive Listings

This also happens with every single Plug-in turned off. Any other ideas? Support has been unresponsive.
    soundcloud to mp3 converter, KissManga read manga online

get pleasure from creating gorgeous photos with one of these suggestions

Polo Hollister Hombre
    Stay away from acquiring expensive jewelry whilst gold and silver prices are higher. Look around and search for offers after it is essential to buy a ring although golden is in a record substantial. Shopping at in your area owned precious jewelry retailers and staying away from huge sequence merchants, can help you locate a quality and inexpensive bit of jewellery.

Generating rich, natural and organic compost for your personal garden doesn't acquire specific devices. All you will need to do is put your kitchen area scraps, grass trimmings leaving in a heap, and let mother nature consider its training course. It might take a bit much longer, but in the end you'll have a unique, healthful rich compost.