Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Diverse Solutions Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

www.beckykitson.com

Hi,

I would love to hear some feedback following my website re-design;

http://www.beckykitson.com

Let me know what you think.

Becky

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by HomeSalesAZ View Post
    Hi,

I would love to hear some feedback following my website re-design;

http://www.beckykitson.com

Let me know what you think.

Becky
    Hello Becky!

The redesign looks good! It's visually, very appealing and very easy to find certain things on your Site. It's also very good that you made it easy to find the Quick Search and other Widget that are provided by the Plugin.

What I would recommend doing is building on what you've done by including more content from the Plugin if possible. You can create your own Community Pages or City Pages and then insert Short Code from our Plugin to show Listings for those corresponding areas on the Pages that you create, so by doing that you're giving Users more information to look at while at the same time giving Google more of a chance to find and crawl more Pages for your Site.

All-in-all though, it looks great and it looks like you're heading in the right direction!
    David
    Support: 877.348.7654 Ext.2
    Website | Blog | Help Desk | Forum | Submit A Ticket

Oh my gosh, that's a gorgeous site!! The only thing I would recommend is trying to add more actual neighborhoods on the top menu; I know Scottsdale has a lot of neighborhoods and communities you could feature, and adding them in the dropdown would be an ideal place for visitors. Also, having more pages can help your SEO!

Also, what theme are you using? I've been wanting to update our site for some time but always get nervous and think I'll hate whatever I pick in a few months.